Since its inception, Project Concepts has constantly striven to redefine its role in a dynamic environment of interiors. In the process, we have attained a commendable reputation as an organization that provides ‘one-stop interior solutions’ to clients. Thanks to our strong technical capabilities, a firm foundation in the domain, and two in-house divisions providing turnkey interior solutions to a wide spectrum of clients, Project Concepts has carved an enviable track record.
Whilst we have partnered with a long list of clients for interior design, HVAC contracting, and electrical services works, following is just a fraction of our diverse project work portfolio:
- Complete interior design and build from concept development to project execution for several Mumbai-based corporate offices of Etihad Airways.
- Space planning, design development, and project management contracting (PMC) for several retail stores operated by Catewalk.
- Interior design and civil works implementation for several offices of FedEx Express.
- Complete air-conditioning contract fulfillment for various sub-stations of Tata Power Company.
- Planning, designing, and executing air-conditioning work for various malls in Navi Mumbai, including Bhoomi Mall, Gold City, and Glomax Mall.
- End-to-end HVAC services implementation for several branches of fast food giants including McDonalds, and KFC across Mumbai.
- Complete air conditioning systems installment and AMC for several branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank, Axis Bank, VLCC, ITM Institute, and Shoppers Stop.
- Planned, installed and managed complete HVAC work at the chemical plant of Reliance Patalganga and more than 30 Reliance Fresh Stores.
- Provided electrical services contracting to certain units within Jaslok Hospital.
- Designed, commissioned, and installed electrical and lighting systems at several Croma and Reliance Retail stores.